Lord Militus
Follower of Zarkaine
Red Lightsaber
DT-57 Heavy Blaster
male
Homeworld: Unknown
105 posts

user posted image

Since we have an application, face claims need to be made to claim your actor or famous person's face for your character. Some species don't require face claims, only species that are Near-Human do! Species that don't need a face claim are those such as Jawa, Wookiee, Trandoshan, etc. If you want to know if your character species needs a claim, ask an admin!

When posting a face claim, be sure to follow the code and do not remove anything that doesn't need to be removed. The code is there for a reason! Also, please specify outside of the code whether or not the famous figure is male or female. Also, all claims will run through a validity check. If I can google your claim and find lots of pictures of them, then they can be used. Otherwise you'll to find someone else.

Also, not only can you claim faces, but you can even reserve them! Reserved face claims need to have an application posted within a month. If a reserved face does not make it to an application within a month, the reservation will be deleted. If there is an issue with vacation or going away, be sure to tell an admin.

For Females, please use the following code:

CODE
[code][color=#EE6363][b]Name of Model[/b][/color] // [i]Name of Character[/i][/code*](REMOVE THE * AND THIS NOTE!!)

For Males, please use the following code:

CODE
[code][color=#00B2EE][b]Name of Model[/b][/color] // [i]Name of Character[/i][/code*](REMOVE THE * AND THIS NOTE!!)

A

B

Bradley Cooper // Kyle Ivary

C

Chris Pine // Adem Cruz

D

------

E

F

G

Gerard Butler // Arran Zarkaine

H

------

I

J

K

Kenneth Branagh // Drasli Khaar

L

------

M

N

O

P

------

Q

R

Ron Perlman // Beodun Cruz

S

T

------

U

V

W

X

------

Y

Z
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

All codes courtesy of JCINK Forum Support, Caution 2.0, Merc, and Drasli. Star Wars: Rebirth story, concept, writings and characters copyright to Drasli, Adem, Jaden, as well as the community. Do NOT steal or copy profiles, graphics, plot, or any of OUR member based content!STAR WARS: THE REBIRTH OF DARKNESS does not claim proper ownership of Star Wars or its universe.

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE A FLOATING CHATBOX, PUT THAT CODE HERE.